Carnegie Corporation of New York, which was established by Andrew Carnegie in 1911 “to promote the advancement and diffusion of knowledge and understanding,” is one of the oldest, largest and most influential of American grantmaking foundations.
We are currently seeking to hire a Digital Strategies Producer who will be working in the Communications Department. The Digital Strategies Producer will be responsible for conceptualizing, developing, managing and evaluating digital content and initiatives across multiple digital platforms. This position will report to the Director of Communications and Content Strategy.
1. Assist with conceptualizing and producing digital initiatives; responsibilities include research, content management, and identifying new platforms for dissemination.
2. Serve as liaison and production assistant for outside vendors designing and producing web microsites, main website, video and audio production, and related major dissemination initiatives.
3. Serve as the lead for Corporation social media ad placements on Facebook, Twitter and other platforms.
4. Assist in the development of goals, execution strategies and evaluation of Corporation Communications initiatives based on analytic reports, metrics and other measurement tools.
5. Help maximize search engine optimization (SEO) across all digital platforms.
6. Maintain proper functioning of all multimedia equipment, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, recommending and evaluating new equipment.
7. Research emerging technologies and the latest applications, interfaces, sites, and social media tools for the purpose of ensuring the constant evolution of Corporation Communications.
8. Oversee the creation and maintenance of organizational storage and retrieval systems for audio and video and other multimedia content.
9. Provide technological support to the Communications department.
10. Miscellaneous duties as required.
Experience & Qualifications:
Undergraduate degree in communications or a related discipline and a minimum two years’ experience in a proactive public relations or communications environment. Excellent writing and oral communication skills, with a flair for rich media storytelling; familiarity with content management systems including Django; fluency with social media platforms, especially advertising tools and best practices around engagement; a measurement-driven mindset and deep knowledge of Google, Facebook and Twitter analytics reporting tools; knowledge of the following software programs: Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, and InDesign; knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Microsoft Office Suite; excellent interpersonal skills; well organized; motivated; ability to take charge of projects as well as work collegially; must have a keen eye for detail.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Carnegie Corporation of New York is an equal opportunity employer.